Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm BAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!

Apparently typing about how much technology sucks only makes technology mad at you and then it will retaliate. At least that is what happened to me because my computer broke. I never realized how awesome my computer was until I was no longer able to use it. I still had access to the essentials, e-mail and facebook on my Ipod but it wasn't the same. I love you computer. So sorry for the misunderstanding!

It's hard to believe that January is almost over! Where has the month gone? I am not complaining because the faster it goes, the closer that we get to warm weather. I heart warm weather. I ran on Saturday at the trails at Stone Mountain. It was 18 degrees. The first mile was miserable but after that I warmed up. I saw two huge deer being chased by a massive St. Bernard. I had to stop and walk a lot because I had enough sense to know NOT to try and run over the rocky parts that were iced over. Eventually the trail dumped me out to SNOW MOUNTAIN. So friggin' cool! It looked like a ski resort (but just with sledding!) I wanted so badly to sneak in there and play, three football fields of snow in Atlanta! Tickets are pricey, $20, but it may be worth it to wear your kids out for a day.

My 2009 race schedule is evolving daily and almost completed. I really want to do the Tundra Time Trial and trail half the following week, but I also want to be realistic about the fact that I am in horrible shape. Horrible. Or at least it feels that way. We'll see!!

2 comments:

JoeVic said...

Absolutely horrible shape. Riiiight!!! Sure!!!! :)

Kevin said...

I will be at the TTT. I am doing it as a LT Test