Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pics are up!

Most of the pics from Ironman Louisville have been posted. Stupid Flickr only allows a certain amount of downloads per month, so you will have to wait on the rest. Click on the Flickr link above for the pics. Dave put together a great video and as soon as I get it, I will download it and post it here too. He got me crossing the line on VIDEO! Too cool!

Not feeling too hot today. Chest congestion for the 5 millionth time. Perhaps I didn't allow myself enough recovery before working out again (took one day off, light workouts, Tuesday and Wednesday, ran Thursday, swam Friday, spin class Saturday). I think I will just take today off-why? Because I can! :)

Tracking IM Wisconsin right now. Super-fast swim times from the Atlanta peeps. Two guys are signed up listing their profession as "smarty pants wannabe" love it!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Great looking pics. Hope you feel better soon