Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Surprise!



If you can't read this clearly it says "Welcome to the other side Grandpa" "Happy 90th". Tat was clearly the one who ordered the cake. When I picked it up the guy at the Publix bakery said "Your grandpa is turning 90 and this is what the cake says?!?" Well, kindof sorta. 90 is the combined number of years Keith and Steven have been alive, so it seemed fitting that since the party was for both of them, the cake should be too!

We had a total blast!! Some of us had WAY more fun than others, I am not naming names, but you know who you are (hint: she carried me in her womb for 9 months!)

Big thanks to everyone who made it out to help us celebrate Keith and Steven's birthday's! Thanks to Donnell for letting us use her house and to everyone for keeping it a secret! I can't believe Tat and I were able to keep our pieholes shut!

No comments: