Monday, October 13, 2008

What goes around comes around!

While cleaning out my closet I came across my 8th grade cheerleading uniform! I tried it on, wow, wasn't that short or tight 13 years ago, but I was able to get all the zippers up! Poncey was looking at me like I was crazy, so I decided that he too needed to try the uniform on.
Obviously, Poncey wasn't a huge fan of the uniform. But blue is definitely his color.
Poncey got pretty ticked off about the uniform and showed me what he thought about me by getting up twice during the middle of the night to go out. He refused to do any business until I fell back asleep and then his butt threw up on the stairs. Nice. There is nothing that sucks worse than cleaning up an explosion at 3:30 a.m.

6 comments:

Kellye Mills said...

That is impressive that you can zipp an 8th grade uniform up! Triathlon has definitely done you right!! :)

Danielle said...

Actually, I think that maybe I was just a big 8th grader!!!

Anonymous said...

Poncey looks so cute in that outfit. Nice skirt!

Tat said...

Serves you right dressing him up in a skirt!!!!!!! Poncey knows whats up!

Kevin said...

Poncey showed you what he thinks of being dressed up like a cheerleader

JoeVic said...

Ok, I'll post a pic of my new doo, which the best part was done by myself. But you have to post a pic of you in the cheerleading outfit!!