Friday, October 31, 2008

Iron Cheer Squad

Keith, myself, Tat, Steven, and Dave are headed down to Florida this morning bright and early to cheer on Ironman Florida participants. As an added bonus since today is halloween, I will be dressing up in a cheerleading outfit as an "Iron Cheer Sqaud" member. Yes Joe E. I will take pictures!!!

Good luck to:

Sue Allen
Dana Greene
Allen Heaton
Paul Kindzia
Wes McKean
Joe Reger
Shelley Ruiz
Barbara Sharver
Sudie Teslzer
Scott Whitney

Look for the huge garden of signage that we will make in the park again this year! If anyone is dehydrated and needs a little post-race IV bag, go to the med tent and look for the short Russian nurse. Tell her I sent you and she'll give you an extra little treat!

2 comments:

JoeVic said...

I'll be waiting for the pics. Wish I could take a jaunt down there for something like this. I'm sure me and fam would have a blast.

Kevin said...

Have a great time cheering on the racers.