Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do you want a puppy????

Vanessa forwarded me an e-mail that someone abandoned these 8 precious little puppies! They are so adorable looking and it just breaks me heart to think that people could be so cruel to just dump their unwanted dogs off in the street!




They are free to a good home, no clue what they are but look like maybe a lab mix. There are 3 black ones and the rest are a brown or brown and white mix. If you are interested please leave a comment and I can put you in touch with the person who is fostering them. Puppies are hard work, but worth all the unconditional love you get in return!


2 comments:

Kellye Mills said...

Oh...I so wish I hadn't read this. Now I really want one, but Adam will say absolutely NO! hmm... but they are free... maybe he would consider it??? I'm thinking most likely no, but if a miracle happens, I'll let you know!

Girlly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.