Friday, December 12, 2008

Bella orgins defined!

Last night Christy came over to help get Karen's baby shower invites printed up and addressed. She kept looking at baby Bella and finally she said "I know exactly what she is, she's a puggle!" Christy got on the internet and googled it, and there was Bella! She is a little pug/beagle mix! They have them in brindle markings, although it's rare. She has wrinkles like a pug, but the face, ears, and tail of a beagle. Plus Puggles have BIG heads and everyone is always commenting on her oversized head! Scroll down and you will see a picture of a brindle puggle, it's Bella!

Don't forget, tomorrow NBC will be airing the Ironman World Championship! It's on from 2:30p-4pm, eastern time. Gotta figure out what to do about little Gracie's b-day party which is earlier that day since I forgot that IM was coming on, and thought that it would be on later in the day!

Saturday is also the Navy Seal Challenge here in Atlanta. I would be down for it, but I have to take a CPR class plus I can't do a pull-up. Sad I know. I try and try, but the bottom half of my body currently weighs a lot more than my upper body strength. I will keep trying though! Looks like fun (and it's free!) for the rest of you guys!

1 comment:

JoeVic said...

I saw you do all those push ups and sit ups, I know you can do 6 pull ups. You're hardcore.