Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sketchy Bastards!

I went on-line to balance my checkbook and found 4 charges that I didn't make with my checkcard! I called Bank of America immediately and found out that there were more charges that someone was attempting to make and they declined it because it was suspicious. I am seriously irritated about this. The last on-line purchase that I made was with hydrapak. It was on 3.31 and then someone started making on-line charges and setting up accounts on 4.2. Sounds a little sketchy doesn't it?One of the places was Girls Gone Wild, and I am pretty confident that I didn't order it. I called them and they said it was being shipped to my house! Why would someone be stupid enough to order something with my card and then have it shipped to MY house! Other charges were for on-line phone services, Pony book club, and My funding consultants. The Pony Book Club order was in route to my house too. They said that people will make small charges (that one was only $9.90) and if they go through then they will continue to make bigger charges to your account. Idiots. So far the companies themselves have offered to refund my money so that BOA doesn't have to go after them for fraud.

2 comments:

Kellye Mills said...

That sucks! I hope everything works out ok! And I LOVE your dog!

Tat said...

Get 'em, bastards!
Tat