Monday, May 5, 2008

Good Times....

It was a *wild* weekend for me, and by wild I mean that I actually stayed up past 10:30 p.m. three nights in a row!!! Friday night I had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with Victor, Karen, and Christy. Saturday morning I got up very early to get up to Red Top Mountain for an open water swim. Technically that wasn't a social outing, but it sort of was. Major apologies to Bob and Sue for sending them to the beach when the rest of us were at the dock! Oops! Also, Hunter needs props for swimming in 60 degree water with no wetsuit!

Saturday night we went to the Braves game. Go Braves! It was great because I went to high school with both Jeff Francouer (RF Braves) and Jeff Kepinger (2nd Base Reds) so it was fun to see them play against each other.











After my ride on Sunday I took Poncey and Bella to the doggie park to play with Tat and Steven's dogs, Boo and Oscar. Hunter and Keith came by also. We clearly all love each other a lot to spend this much time together! After dropping the dogs back home we went up to Roswell to support Diego who was racing in the Crit. I will say that this was the most boring athletic event I have ever watched in my entire life. It was mostly older people drinking wine. There was very little cheering going on and only 1 cowbell! After about an hour outside my throat starts closing up and I can't breath. So all this time outdoors left me feeling like I was getting sick. I am really looking forward to Florida and (hopefully) no allergies!



2 comments:

Nat said...

What? You must have been on another street than us. We were a rukus. But it did seem like that this year there were less spectators.

Danielle said...

We didn't get there until after 6pm, there were a lot of old drunk people.....didn't see you, but think I saw your sister.