Saturday, May 3, 2008

Horoscope knows a lot!

Oddly, my horoscope is always close to being correct. This is just the one that pops up on MSN's website, but it always seems to know what kind of mood I am in. Today I have started to feel jittery about racing a half-Ironman in one week! I am going over things like nutrition, hydration, pacing strategies, etc,etc, over and over again.

Here's my horoscope: You may sense a nervous restlessness today, dear Cancer, that is egging you on to take action. A journey to one place may have you bouncing off to another place that may lead you on an adventure to someplace completely different. It may seem as if you are on some crazy scavenger hunt towards a pot of gold. The energy of the day may leave you feeling ragged, but don't give up. Persistence will pay off in the long run.

Off to seek my pot of gold!

1 comment:

Tat said...

I know you will be great out there!!!