Monday, March 3, 2008

Mandy's Bachelorette Party......









Oh goodness. Where do I start? It was a great evening and I cannot believe that sweet little Mandy will be married in less than three weeks! I am so excited and cannot wait for it! This was a fun bachelorette party. I drank more in one night than I have in the past three months combined! Guess you can tell that I am not really that big of a drinker huh? We started off at the restaurant Shout, and ended up going to Whole World Theater for an improv show. There were a bunch of other parties going on, and as promised, we didn't embarass Mandy. I wish we could of. Sorry for the lame pics. The more that we drank, the less pics that we took!!! Please note that there is hand in the "kissing" picture!

1 comment:

Nat said...

That Whole World Theater is always a blast. Y'all look so pretty. And I know you had a good time. . .