Friday, March 21, 2008

Where oh where have my panties gone?

Today I am leaving for the beautiful, historic, Savannah Georgia for my best friend Mandy's wedding. I am VERY excited and relieved. Actually we both are. Mandy is the elope and tell you about it later type and this planning has been really hard on her. We've probably exchanged about 300 phone calls with her asking my opinion on everything, literally, everything. It's very flattering that she values my opinion so much, although we don't have similar taste and she didn't go with a lot of my recommendations. I just cannot wait to get this party started and see her in her dress. It's the most beautiful dress ever and totally Mandy's style! So I have been REALLY busy this week with two tests and trying to compress all my training into a short week. I am not doing too great at it and I'm hoping that I can get up early tomorrow morning and get a quick run in before breakfast. But if I don't? Well, that's not really the end of the world. It is my best friend's wedding after all, and that's more important than me logging my miles this week.

I am packing and trying to remember everything and hoping to not leave without my dress. Of all the things that I cannot locate....it's my dang underwear! I have a very specific pair that I need to wear with my dress because they are nude colored and just the type to wear. I don't wear them often because they are so uncomfortable. But Mandy has insisted that I deny myself the comfort that I so much love (she banned me from wearing Crocs and is instead making me wear THREE inch heels! The agony!) for the sake of beauty. Ugh. Being a woman is SO difficult at times! I cannot seem to think of were these panties are, other than the drawer where they belong. So I will keep searching for another 30 minutes or so, and if you are the creep that might have stolen them, please return them. I will keep your identity anonymous!

1 comment:

Kellye Mills said...

My suggestion... go Comando!! :) Have fun and be safe!