Monday, March 3, 2008

RUI

It was truly difficult to get up and ride after less than 5 hours of sleep. The fact that my stomach was killing me didn't help matters. I ate some Landmark Diner french toast for breakfast with my mom. I seriously didn't think I was going to make it back to her house before I got sick. Ugh! I passed out in her bed and slept it off, awakening with the idea that I was good to ride.

Maybe not so much!!! I got lost on the way to meet Keith to ride. The actual turning of the pedals to make the bike move wasn't really that horrible. We cut the ride to 30 miles to make it more manageable. I was really dehydrated and hadn't eaten anything for lunch, so I was okay with this decision. I ended up getting on 285 the WRONG way to get home too! HELLO?!? I should have stayed in bed a little longer because I don't usually act this dingy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the new blog!

Nat said...

You have to drink a glass of water for EVERY alcholic drink you had--preferably before you go to sleep. It will make you good to go for the next day workout. Of course, if you do shots then you are screwed no matter what. Don't do shots.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you gal's had a blast! :-)